Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your child will only fall asleep when nursing or bottle-feeding.
- Your child needs a soother or pacifier in order to get back to sleep.
- You are waking up with your child once, twice, three (or more) times each night.
- Your child needs to be rocked, bounced, or taken for a car ride in order to nap.
- Your own lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on you and your family.
If so, I can help…
The good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way. Sleeping poorly night after night is not something you have to endure now just because you’ve become a parent. Great health and happiness are things we all desire, and they start with a good night’s sleep. Giving your child the skills he or she needs to sleep well is a gift that will last a lifetime.
So let’s get started! The first step is a free 15-minute consultation we’ll use to discuss your child’s sleep habits and how I can help. Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 817-475-1945 to learn how your little one can be sleeping through the night in just a few days. There’s NO NEED TO BE LOCAL. I’m located in Big Spring, TX (about 35 mi. east of Midland, 90 mi. south of Lubbock, 90 mi. west of Abilene, & 90 mi. north of San Angelo) but work with families across the U.S. Contact me today for your free consultation and to learn how your little one can be sleeping through the night in just a few days.