Does any of this sound familiar?
- Your child will only fall asleep when nursing or bottle-feeding.
- Your child needs a soother or pacifier in order to get back to sleep.
- You are waking up with your child once, twice, three (or more) times each night.
- Your child needs to be rocked, bounced, or taken for a car ride in order to nap.
- Your own lack of sleep is starting to take a toll on you and your family.
If so, I can help…
The good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way. Sleeping poorly night after night is not something you have to endure now just because you’ve become a parent. Great health and happiness are things we all desire, and they start with a good night’s sleep. Giving your child the skills he or she needs to sleep well is a gift that will last a lifetime.
So let’s get started! The first step is a free 15-minute consultation we’ll use to discuss your child’s sleep habits and how I can help. Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 817-475-1945. There is no need to be local. I live in West Texas, but work with families across the nation and even around the world.